Welcome to Oral Surgeons of Santa Rosa.
For 30+ years, we have been a family-owned oral & maxillofacial surgery practice serving Sonoma County and beyond.
Oral & maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) is a dental specialty that requires 4-6 years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training following dental school completion.
Dr. McMahon and Dr. Tiernan, as oral and maxillofacial surgeons, manage expertly practice the comprehensive scope of procedures ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Our doctors also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures. Our surgeons and staff are trained in providing local and intravenous anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting.
Dr. McMahon specializes in:
- single & multi-site dental implant surgery
- same-day post-implant temporary crown restoration (leave with a new implant and temporary tooth in the same day!)
- wisdom teeth extraction (with minimal cheek swelling — did you know wisdom teeth removal does not need to result in major swelling of the cheeks (sometimes referred to as “chipmunk cheeks?”)
- zygomatic dental implantation
- case management of patients with complex medical history
- pediatric and adult intravenous anesthesia
We work with all dental insurances by providing courtesy billing to all dental insurance providers.